Andrewucles.com – FAQ
Click on the issues below to find the answer.
1. How do I login or create an account?
2. How do I change my account password and details?
Account details can be modified by clicking on Edit Account Details inside the My Account panel.Edit Details
3. Forgotten password or username and other sign-in problems
4. How do I purchase Ucles vs Africa to watch the full documentary?
5. I purchased Ucles vs Africa, how do I watch it?
- Login to the website with the email and password you registered with
- follow the Video Link found in the ‘Completed Order’ email sent to you upon purchasing the documentary – the link provided will direct you to the Members Area.
1. Login to your account you created when you purchased Ucles vs Africa.
2. Follow the instructions found on the Account page to access the Members Area.
6. How many times can Ucles vs Africa be played?
Ucles vs Africa can be played an unlimited number of times in the video documentary section.
Can I download Ucles vs Africa to my computer?
No. Ucles vs Africa is meant to be streamed and watched only through the Ucles vs Africa Members Area available via www.andrewucles.com.
Can I share my login details?
7. Can I share my login credentials for Ucles vs Africa?
You may not share your Account with anyone and you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Credentials and for any and all activities (including purchases and charges, as applicable) that are conducted through your Account.
- a warning placed on your account, at the very minimum
- a short to medium-length suspension
- or anything up to account closure, for severe and repeated cases.
8. Why is there a Members Area for Ucles vs Africa?
The Members Area allows the documentary and bonus clips to be organized in a central location on the website.
9. Why is the video playback not working?
The video is supported on Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, and Internet Explorer. Whichever browser you prefer, please use the most up-to-date version available to ensure that everything on the site works smoothly! You can update your browser(s) here:
If your video playback isn’t smooth, here are some things you can try:
- Try letting the video buffer before you view it.
- Close other browser tabs and windows. This can make a huge difference!
- Make sure you have either the latest version of Flash running on your computer, or use a browser with native HTML5 support.
- Switch to another browser to see if that helps.
Do I need a fast Internet connection for HD videos?
What is video buffering, and how do I do it?
Please read these terms carefully before using any Ucles Entertainment Productions service.