Please read these Terms carefully. By using Andrewucles.com ( Ucles Entertainment Productions) or signing up for an account, you’re agreeing to these Terms. This is a legal agreement.
Andrewucles.com provides members with access to the purchased documentary streamed over the Internet to certain Internet-connected TV’s, computers and other devices.
3. Communication Preferences. By using the Ucles Entertainment Productions service, you consent to receiving electronic communications from Ucles Entertainment Productions relating to your account. These communications may involve sending emails to your email address provided during registration, or posting communications on the Ucles Entertainment Productions service, or in the “Your Account” page and will include notices about your account (e.g., payment authorizations, change in password or Payment Method, confirmation e-mails and other transactional information) and are part of your relationship with Ucles Entertainment Productions. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing. You should maintain copies of electronic communications by printing a paper copy or saving an electronic copy. You also consent to receiving certain other communications from us, such as newsletters, offers, updates about new Ucles Entertainment Productions features and content, special offers, promotional announcements and customer surveys via email or other methods. If you no longer want to receive certain non-transactional communications, simply click “Unsubscribe” located towards the bottom of our email correspondence.
i. No Refunds. PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members (“credits”). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
Your total price will include the price of the product plus any applicable sales tax; such sales tax is based on the bill-to address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time you download the product. We will charge tax only in states where digital goods are taxable.
All sales and rentals of products are final.
Prices for products offered via the Services may change at any time, and the Services do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
If a product becomes unavailable following a transaction but prior to download, your sole remedy is a refund. If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of your product, your exclusive and sole remedy is either replacement or refund of the price paid, as determined by Ucles Entertainment Productions.
ii. Payment Methods. You may edit your Payment Method information by visiting our website and clicking on the “Your Account” link, available at the top of the pages of the Andrewucles.com website. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMELY PAYMENT OF ALL FEES AND FOR PROVIDING UCLES ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTIONS WITH A VALID PAYMENT METHOD FOR PAYMENT OF ALL FEES. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account (see, “Cancellation” below), you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates.
iii. Cancellation. You may cancel your Ucles Entertainment Productions membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Ucles Entertainment Productions service through the end of your monthly billing period. WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIAL-MONTH MEMBERSHIP PERIODS OR UNWATCHED MOVIES, VIDEOS OR TV SHOWS. To cancel, go to the “Your Account” page on our website and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click “View billing details” on the “Your Account” page.
4. Ucles Entertainment Productions Service
b. The Ucles Entertainment Productions service, and any content viewed through our service, are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your Ucles Entertainment Productions membership, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the Ucles Entertainment Productions service and view movies, films, videos and TV shows through the service on a streaming-only basis for that purpose. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
c. We continually update the Ucles Entertainment Productions service, including the shop page. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, service levels, plans, promotional features, availability of videos, movies and TV shows, delivery and pricing. We reserve the right to, and by using our service you agree that we may, include you in or exclude you from these tests without notice. We reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to make changes from time to time and without notice in how we offer and operate our service.
e. Ucles Entertainment Productions makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your watching experience on your display. The time it takes to begin watching a movie or TV show will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, and the movie or TV show you have selected.
5. Passwords & Account Access
a. The member who created the Ucles Entertainment Productions account and whose Payment Method is charged is referred to here as the Account Owner. The Account Owner has access and control over the Ucles Entertainment Productions account. The Account Owner’s control is exercised through use of the Account Owner’s password and therefore to maintain exclusive control, the Account Owner should not reveal the password to anyone. In addition, if the Account Owner wishes to prohibit others from contacting Ucles Entertainment Productions Customer Service and potentially altering the Account Owner’s control, the Account Owner should not reveal the Payment Method details (e.g., last four digits of their credit or debit card, or their email address if they use PayPal) associated with their account. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the truth and accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account.
b. In order to provide you with ease of access to your account and to help administer the Ucles Entertainment Productions service, Ucles Entertainment Productions implements technology that enables us to recognize you as the Account Owner and provide you with direct access to your account without requiring you to retype any password or other user identification when you revisit the Ucles Entertainment Productions service.
c. You should be mindful of any communication requesting that you submit credit card or other account information. Providing your information in response to these types of communications can result in identity theft. Always access your sensitive account information by going directly to the Ucles Entertainment Productions website and not through a hyperlink in an email or any other electronic communication, even if it looks official. Ucles Entertainment Productions reserves the right to place any account on hold anytime with or without notification to the member in order to protect itself and its partners from what it believes to be fraudulent activity. Ucles Entertainment Productions is not obligated to credit or discount a membership for holds placed on the account by either a representative of Ucles Entertainment Productions or by the automated processes of Ucles Entertainment Productions.
Ucles Entertainment Productions does not recognize the transfer or sharing of Accounts, and any unauthorized transfer of the Ucles Entertainment Productions Account will result in the permanent deletion of the Account attached to that software. You may not offer any Account for sale or trade, and any such offer:
(1) is a violation of this Agreement;
(2) may result in suspension or termination of the Account at Ucles Entertainment Productions sole and absolute discretion; and
(3) will not be opposable to Ucles Entertainment Productions.
5. Unless otherwise stated herein, there are no refunds where the Account is terminated prior to the end of a subscription period; the Service will be available for your use until such time that the then-current subscription period expires.
6. Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitations on Liability
a. THE UCLES ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTIONS SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE UCLES ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTIONS SERVICE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. UCLES ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTIONS DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE UCLES ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTIONS SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. UCLES ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTIONS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR THE USE OF APPLICATIONS AND UCLES ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTIONS SOFTWARE.
b. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL UCLES ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTIONS, OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR ANY OF THEIR SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
c. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. Intellectual Property
a. Copyright. The Ucles Entertainment Productions service, including all content provided on the Ucles Entertainment Productions service, is protected by copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
b. Claims of Copyright Infringement. If you believe your work has been reproduced or distributed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material available through the Ucles Entertainment Productions service, please notify us (http://www.andrewucles.com/contact/).
8. Applications. You may encounter third-party applications (including, without limitation, websites, widgets, software, or other software utilities) (“Application(s)”) that interact with the Ucles Entertainment Productions service. These Applications may import data related to your Ucles Entertainment Productions account and activity and otherwise gather data from you. These Applications are provided solely as a convenience to you, and Ucles Entertainment Productions is not responsible for such Applications. SUCH APPLICATIONS ARE OWNED OR OPERATED BY THIRD PARTIES THAT ARE NOT RELATED TO WITH OR SPONSORED BY UCLES ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTIONS AND MAY NOT BE AUTHORIZED FOR USE WITH OUR SERVICE IN ALL COUNTRIES. USE OF AN APPLICATION IS AT YOUR OWN OPTION AND RISK.
9. Use of Information Submitted. Ucles Entertainment Productions is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us (“Feedback”), including responses to questionnaires or through postings to the Ucles Entertainment Productions service, including the Ucles Entertainment Productions website and user interfaces, worldwide and in perpetuity without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the Ucles Entertainment Productions service. In addition, you agree not to enforce any “moral rights” in and to the Feedback, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Please note Ucles Entertainment Productions is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to Ucles Entertainment Productions. Should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against Ucles Entertainment Productions and its affiliates regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if material or an idea is used that is substantially similar to the material or idea you sent.
10. Login Credentials. In creating an Account, you will be required to select a unique username and password (collectively, “Login Credentials”), which you will use each time you access the Ucles vs Africa Membership Area. You may not share your Account with anyone other than as expressly set forth herein, and you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Credentials and for any and all activities (including purchases and charges, as applicable) that are conducted through your Account. Please notify Ucles Entertainment Productions immediately if you become aware of any breach of security, including any loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of your Login Credentials.
11. Customer Support. To find more information about our service and its features, or if you need assistance with your account, please visit the Andrew Ucles website FAQ (www.andrewucles.com/faq).